Joyeuse Année 2022 /// Happy New Year 2022

3 messages dans ce sujet

L'équipe de Shiva Rappelz vous souhaite une merveilleuse année 2022 ! 

Nous vous remercions de votre fidélité !


The Shiva Rappelz team wish you a wonderful year 2022 !

We thank you foryours fidelity !

Partager ce message

Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

Ivermectin toxicity: What can happen if you take too much?


Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic medication that’s used to treat scabies, river blindness, and other parasitic infections caused by mites and worms. This drug also comes in combination with other medications that treat animals; however, if too much ivermectin is given to people or animals, it can lead to serious side effects that are even potentially fatal in some cases. This article will discuss what happens when too much ivermectin is taken, as well as how much of this drug should be given at once.


How Does Ivermectin Work?

Ivermectin for humans works by binding to invertebrate muscle and nerve cells causing paralysis and death. In high enough doses, ivermectin can also bind to mammalian cells causing the same effects. Ivermectin is effective against a wide variety of parasites including scabies, lice, roundworms, and hookworms.

What are the side effects of ivermectin in humans (three sentences): The most common side effect of ivermectin in humans is gastrointestinal upset including nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Other less common side effects include dizziness, headache, and rashes.


How Much Is Too Much?

Ivermectin 6 mg is a medication used to treat parasitic infections. Although it is safe for most people, taking too much ivermectin can lead to serious side effects. These include headaches, dizziness, nausea, and vomiting. In severe cases, ivermectin toxicity can cause seizures and even death. If you think you have taken too much ivermectin, seek medical help immediately.


Signs and Symptoms of Overdose

The signs and symptoms of an ivermectin 12 mg overdose are generally related to the gastrointestinal system and central nervous system. They can include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, dizziness, headache, fatigue, and seizures. In severe cases, an overdose can lead to coma or death. If you think you or someone else may have taken too much ivermectin, it's important to seek medical attention immediately.


Treatment for Ivermectin Toxicity

If you or someone you know has taken too much ivermectin, it is important to seek medical attention immediately. Ivermectin toxicity can cause a wide range of symptoms, from mild to life-threatening. The most common symptoms include abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. More serious symptoms include seizures, coma, and death. Ivermectin toxicity is treated by supportive care, which may include IV fluids and close monitoring. In more severe cases, patients may need to be hospitalized for treatment.


Partager ce message

Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

Créer un compte ou se connecter pour commenter

Vous devez être membre afin de pouvoir déposer un commentaire

Créer un compte

Créez un compte sur notre communauté. C’est facile !

Créer un nouveau compte

Se connecter

Vous avez déjà un compte ? Connectez-vous ici.

Connectez-vous maintenant